Victor’s areas of technical experience include:
- Medical devices, including spinal prosthetics, surgical urology products and cardiovascular devices
- Microelectronics and electronic media (e.g., inspection and assembly systems)
- Building and construction, including fenestration products
- HVAC systems and appliances
- Retail and office products (e.g., packaging, racking and display systems, and office furniture)
Prior to attending law school, Victor worked as an engineer in microelectronic fabrication and dielectric materials process development for W.L. Gore & Associates, and later, 3M Company. During law school, Victor completed a judicial externship with the Honorable Justice Richard H. Kyle of the Federal District Court for Minnesota.
- University of Minnesota Law School — Adjunct Associate Professor, Patent Portfolio Management, 2014-present