Fourteen Faegre Baker Daniels attorneys have been named as stand-out talent in the 2019 Acritas Stars directory.
Acritas Stars were selected based on more than 6,500 client interviews and corresponding law firm data has shown that stand-out lawyers substantially improve client satisfaction, increase client advocacy, strengthen the brand and enhance people engagement.
Those selected as Acritas Stars have been volunteered by senior in-house counsel in large organizations, whom Acritas interviews on an ongoing basis about the legal market, in the organization’s global Sharplegal study – meaning the database is entirely free from law firm influence.
The following FaegreBD attorneys have been named 2019 Acritas Stars:
- James S. Birge – Corporate, Indianapolis
- Sarah L. Brew – Product Liability & Environmental, Minneapolis
- W. Morgan Burns – Corporate, Minneapolis
- David J.F. Gross – Intellectual Property, Silicon Valley
- Erin L. Hoffman – Business Litigation, Minneapolis
- Chris Hofstad – Corporate, Minneapolis
- Victor Jonas – Intellectual Property, Minneapolis
- Calvin L. Litsey – Intellectual Property, Minneapolis
- Steve Lokensgard – Health & FDA, Minneapolis
- John Mandler – Product Liability & Environmental, Minneapolis
- George D. Martin – Corporate, Minneapolis
- Bernard (B.J.) Nodzon – Construction & Real Estate Advocacy, Minneapolis
- George A. Stohner – Labor & Employment, Los Angeles
- Charles F. Webber – Business Litigation, Minneapolis
For more information, visit www.acritas.com.