Discover your next opportunity
Opportunities for Laterals
Laterals join our firm because of the work we do, the clients we serve, and the opportunities we provide. But what distinguishes Faegre Drinker from other firms is our culture of collegiality where colleagues are friends and personal and professional respect are not merely convenient platitudes. We are a firm designed for clients where “legal excellence” and “workplace community” are tenets that are ever present within our practices and across geographies. We embrace creative staffing, design thinking and new ways of approaching legal and professional services that align to our clients’ business goals. We check our egos at the door and deliver excellence without arrogance.
At Faegre Drinker, you’ll find collaborative colleagues, a supportive environment, and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Learn more about our exciting opportunities.
Benefits & Rewards
Care for Your and Your Family's Health
- Medical insurance, with a variety of plan options
- Dental insurance
- Vision plans
- FSAs and HSAs for eligible participants
Coverage under most plans is available for employees and their family members, including dependent children under the age of 26.
Balance Your Goals
- Flexible work options, including work schedules and telecommuting arrangements*
- Generous paid time off programs, including paid holidays
- Generous paid parental leave programs for all new parents (including adoptive parents) and paid disability for birth mothers
- Paid time to participate in firm-sponsored community service activities*
- Professional development opportunities
- Adoption assistance*
- Backup care benefits for children and adults*
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Business casual, casual Fridays and dress for your work day available in applicable locations
We recognize the importance of health and wellness and strive to provide resources and information that enhance the overall well-being of each and every individual, including:
- An employee assistance program (EAP) designed to help with all of life's questions, issues or concerns
- Virgin Pulse, a digital wellness platform, designed to educate, promote and incentivize holistic well-being (in applicable locations)
- Gym membership discounts and onsite fitness classes in applicable locations
- Policies that encourage self-care and help-seeking for all
- Partnerships with well-being experts
Aligned with our historic commitment to wellness, in 2018 we became an inaugural signatory to the American Bar Association’s Well-Being Pledge Campaign, focused on promoting wellness, including support for individuals struggling with substance abuse and mental health disorders.
Plan for the Future
Prepare for the Unexpected
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance provided by the firm
- Voluntary supplemental and dependent life insurance
- Business travel accident insurance provided by the firm
- Short and long-term disability benefits and insurance provided by the firm