Twenty-three Faegre Drinker attorneys have been named as stand-out talent in the 2020 Acritas Stars directory.
Acritas Stars are selected based solely on analysis of more than 8,000 client interviews, with corresponding law firm data showing that stand-out lawyers substantially improve client satisfaction, increase client advocacy, strengthen the brand and enhance engagement.
Those selected as Acritas Stars have been volunteered by senior in-house counsel in large organizations, whom Acritas interviews on an ongoing basis about the legal market in the organization’s global Sharplegal study.
The following Faegre Drinker attorneys have been named 2020 Acritas Stars:
- Daniel H. Aiken – Labor & Employment, Philadelphia
- James S. Birge – Corporate Group, Indianapolis
- Sarah L. Brew – Product Liability & Mass Torts, Minneapolis
- Lora A. Brzezynski – Intellectual Property, Washington, D.C.
- W. Morgan Burns – Corporate Group, Minneapolis
- Laurence W. DeMuth – Real Estate & Construction, Boulder
- Francis DiGiovanni – Intellectual Property, Wilmington
- Richard A. Duncan – Litigation, Minneapolis
- Sandra Dawn Grannum – Litigation, Florham Park
- David J.F. Gross – Intellectual Property, Silicon Valley
- Erin L. Hoffman – Litigation, Minneapolis
- Chris Hofstad – Corporate Group, Minneapolis
- Victor Jonas – Intellectual Property, Minneapolis
- Daniel W. Krane – Corporate Group, Philadelphia
- Calvin L. Litsey – Intellectual Property, Minneapolis
- Steve Lokensgard – Health Care, Minneapolis
- John Mandler – Product Liability & Mass Torts, Minneapolis
- George D. Martin – Corporate Group, Minneapolis
- Bernard (B.J.) Nodzon – Real Estate & Construction, Minneapolis
- Michael A. Stanchfield – Corporate Group, Minneapolis
- Douglas Swill – Health Care, Chicago
- Aaron D. Van Oort – Litigation, Minneapolis
- Charles F. Webber – Litigation, Minneapolis
For more information, visit www.acritas.com.