Leading Lawyers has recognized nine Drinker Biddle attorneys as Emerging Lawyers in Illinois, a distinction earned by fewer than two percent of all lawyers licensed to practice law in the state.
The list is a culmination of an extensive peer review process; only those lawyers who are most often recommended—and later approved by the Leading Lawyers Advisory Board— are selected as Emerging Lawyers. The selected lawyers have proven themselves to be professional, ethical, and experienced at an early point in their legal careers.
Law Bulletin Publishing Company, the publishers of Leading Lawyers whose publications include the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin and Chicago Lawyer, has been a respected source of information for the Illinois legal community for more than 160 years.
The following attorneys have been noted as 2017 Emerging Lawyers:
- Luc Attlan – Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Publicly Held Corporations Law, Securities & Venture Finance Law
- Carrie Beyer – Intellectual Property Law
- Carrie DeLange – Commercial Litigation
- Levi Giovanetto – Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense Law: White Collar
- Justin Kay – Commercial Litigation, Investor Protection Law/Securities Class Action Litigation
- Jeff Perconte – Criminal Defense Law: White Collar Health Law
- Jeremiah Posedel – Intellectual Property Law
- David Williams – Banking & Financial Institutions Law, Publicly Held Corporations Law, Securities & Venture Finance Law
- Fatema Zanzi – Health Law