His experience includes advising clients on various regulatory and transactional issues, including:
- Reinsurance transactions.
- Form A and other insurance holding company system issues.
- Corporate governance requirements.
- Guaranty association coverage issues.
- Strategic engagement on NAIC processes and state law developments.
- Mergers, acquisitions, and affiliations of insurers.
During law school, Danny served as a legal extern for the Honorable Sarah Evans Barker in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana and a summer associate at Faegre Baker Daniels. He also served as a clerk with the firm's insurance group.
Danny enjoys travel (particularly in search of good weather and great food), college basketball and reading (mostly political non-fiction).