Aaron partners with health care stakeholders to manage day-to-day legal challenges, including:
- Drafting physician and provider agreements
- Counseling on and revising governance documents
- Advising on federal fraud and abuse laws
- Medicare and Medicaid billing compliance issues
- Drafting clinical trial agreements for industry sponsored clinical trials
During law school, Aaron worked as a consultant with the American Medical Group Association (AMGA), providing support to high-performing and clinically integrated medical groups and health systems in enhancing population health and patient care. He holds an undergraduate degree in mathematics and has extensive experience in data analytics.