Eric has extensive experience counseling life insurers, disability insurers, and annuity issuers on dispute resolution and litigation, product development and amendment, premium rate increases, claims handling and coverage issues, fraud detection and prevention, and regulatory and compliance matters.
In state and federal courts, Eric has deep experience in complex and class action litigation, including discovery, motions practice, oral argument, appellate briefing and mediation. He has represented clients at trial and obtained favorable verdicts, including a complete defense verdict.
Eric has served as task force counsel for the National Organization of Life & Health Guaranty Associations (NOLHGA) on various multistate insolvencies.
Eric is an avid Philadelphia sports fan and he enjoys playing soccer, tennis and golf.
Temple University Beasley School of Law
Insights & Events
Firm Blog Contributions
- LTCi Summit – a forum dedicated to a range of issues impacting the long-term care insurance community, including litigation, regulation and public policy
Leadership & Community
- Christian Legal Clinics of Philadelphia – Volunteer
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers — Rising Star, 2022
- Faegre Drinker — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2020, 2022
- Conwell Scholar, Temple University Beasley School of Law
No aspect of these recognitions has been approved by the highest court of any state.