Corporate Real EstateScott advises several large regional and national corporate entities in connection with their real estate portfolios. He represents these real estate users in their acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing and development transactions across the United States.
Development, Acquisitions and Investment Transactions
Scott also advises developers and real estate focused investors and businesses with their asset acquisition, disposition, development and investment transactions across the United States.
Scott works as part of a stable and dependable team of experienced professionals who bring a strong service focus and a leveraged, efficient and cost effective approach to real estate transactions. He partners with this team and with clients to achieve the clients’ business goals while maintaining cost predictability, including by employing alternative fee arrangements in a variety of matters.
University of Iowa College of Law
J.D. with high distinction, Law Review (associate notes and comment editor) (1989)
University of Iowa
B.B.A. with honors (1986)
Insights & Events
Leadership & Community
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Leader, Real Estate Practice Group
- Chambers USA — Minnesota, Real Estate, 2009-22
- Best Lawyers® — Real Estate Law, 2005-23
- Faegre Drinker — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2020
- Faegre Baker Daniels — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2019
- BTI Consulting Group — BTI Client Service All-Star, 2014-15
No aspect of these recognitions has been approved by the highest court of any state.