The Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) is an organization of more than 300 corporate chief legal officers and law firm managing partners who have dedicated themselves to realizing a truly diverse U.S. legal profession. Drinker Biddle’s Chairman and CEO, Andrew Kassner, is an active member of the LCLD and Drinker Biddle is committed to the continued success and mission of LCLD.
In 2011, LCLD launched its landmark Fellows Program, identifying high-potential attorneys from diverse backgrounds and setting them on the path to leadership of their organizations. Drinker Biddle attorneys who have participated in the LCLD Fellows Program include:
- Tonia Ann Patterson (2015 Fellow) – Tonia represents clients in pharmaceutical products liability, government investigations, copyright infringement, business disputes and real estate litigation.
- Rachel Ryan (2016 Fellow) – Rachel counsels health care systems, hospitals, physicians and physician practices on regulatory, compliance and transactional matters.
- David L. Williams (2017 Fellow) – David represents and counsels a variety of clients in the investment management industry.
- Parimah Hassouri (2018 Fellow) – Parimah advises U.S. and international insurers on a wide range of insurance regulatory and corporate matters.
- Tracey Salmon-Smith (2019 Fellow) – Tracey assists clients in commercial and business disputes, employment litigation, securities law, and internal investigations.