Pablo Svirsky advises and supports companies on everything corporate, from large M&A transactions to simple commercial contracts. He represents clients in acquisitions, divestitures, supply and distribution agreements, service contracts, business formation, and general corporate matters.
Health and Life Sciences Partner
Pablo manages transactions and commercial work for many clients in the health and life sciences industries, including development-stage biotech companies, pharmaceutical companies and major medical device manufacturers. In addition to his M&A work in the industry, he has drafted and negotiated thousands of supply, distribution and sales rep agreements for medical device and pharmaceutical companies of all sizes across the globe.
Pablo also has significant experience in the senior housing industry, representing owners, operators and investors with acquisitions, sales and other major transactions involving senior living facilities. He becomes intimately involved in every senior housing transaction, from diligence and the letter of intent stage all the way to post-closing transition and integration matters.
When he's not working on major transactions, Pablo assists clients with day-to-day commercial contracts and arrangements. He has negotiated thousands of contracts, including supply, distribution, production, services, consulting and confidentiality agreements across a variety of industries. Whether it's a one-page contract or Section 17.4(c)(ii) of a 90-page agreement, Pablo navigates and negotiates business arrangements to help clients successfully achieve their goals. His experience spans countless industries and regions: from auto parts manufacturers in the south to microbreweries on the east coast to hot air balloon companies in the Midwest, Pablo has seen it all.
Before joining the firm, Pablo worked as a litigation fellow for The Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights in Boston, assisting attorneys on cases involving redistricting, police brutality, housing and employment discrimination.
Prior to attending law school, Pablo played bass in various music groups, touring the United Kingdom and the United States (we use the word “touring” loosely here, but we promise it happened). Unfortunately, he has yet to play a show in his homeland, Uruguay.
Harvard Law School
J.D. BlackLetter Law Journal (articles editor) (2010)
B.A. in Music Business, with honors and distinction (2006)
Insights & Events
Leadership & Community
- DACA Applications and Renewals
- Citizenship Applications
- Co-Leader of Criminal Expungement Project
- IndyBar “Ask A Lawyer” and ABA “Virtual Legal Clinic”
- Corporate governance and incorporation for nonprofits
- United Way Leadership United — Generation Now Series, 2013-14
- Leadership Indianapolis — LEAD Program, 2017
- Indiana Democratic Party — Emerging Leaders Project, 2017-18
- Bread & Bowl Soup Kitchen — Transportation Director and Volunteer
- North United Methodist Church — Chair of the Land Use Committee for a mixed-use, affordable housing development
- Meridian Kessler Neighborhood Association, Board Member
- Indianapolis Hiring Committee, Chair
- National Hiring Committee
- Faegre Baker Daniels — Central Indiana United Way Fundraising Campaign, Co-Chair, 2017-19; Diverse Lawyers Resource Group, Social Chair and Retreat Committee, 2016-20
- Faegre Drinker — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2020-22
- Faegre Baker Daniels — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2013, 2018-19
- Indianapolis State Bar Association — Community Service Award, 2019
No aspect of these recognitions has been approved by the highest court of any state.