You’re invited to the Fifth Annual Chicago Diversity, Equity & Inclusion CLE Program presented by Faegre Drinker’s Chicago Diversity Collective. Please plan to join us in person at our Faegre Drinker office for an afternoon of three one-hour CLE panels followed by a networking reception featuring local minority-owned businesses.
Faegre Drinker attorneys will be joined by in-house thought leaders for a discussion on a number of topics including indemnification provisions and limits, diversity, equity and inclusion, and the ways ESG impacts business.
Register today and keep an eye on our event website for more information.
12:30 p.m. | Check-in and Registration
1:15 p.m. | Program Begins
4:45 p.m. | Networking Reception
- Jennifer Ballard Croft, Chief People Officer & General Counsel, Resource Innovations
- Cha'yra Eddie, Associate, Faegre Drinker
- Cindy Irani, Partner, Faegre Drinker
- Chantal Kazay, Director and Senior Counsel, Discover Financial Services
- Sulema Medrano Novak, Partner, Faegre Drinker
- Jesse Ruiz, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, The Vistria Group
- David L. Williams, Partner, Faegre Drinker
Visit the event website for information on available continuing education credit.
Contact Natalie Brzoza or call +1 312 356 5146.
LocationFaegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
320 South Canal Street
Chicago, Illinois 60606