Angie is particularly knowledgeable regarding issues that impact mechanical product manufacturers — supply chain disagreements, product warranty safeguards and product liability litigation. She also assists clients with regulatory compliance, product warranty review and risk avoidance strategy development.
Angie also assists clients in the health care, financial services and life insurance industries with their litigation needs.
Angie serves as the deputy practice group leader for the firm’s business litigation practice.
- Helman v. Lexington National Insurance Corporation — Led trial team in securing complete defense verdict in intentional torts case on behalf of bond surety issuer.
- Mullin v. Zimmer, Inc. — Trial team member that secured a complete defense verdict of a defective artificial hip after a three-week jury trial.
- Fulton Industries, Inc., et al. v. Daimler, et al. — Represent automaker regarding claims arising out of large scale long-term supply contract.
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy — Faculty Member, Deposition Skills, 2014-present
- University of Notre Dame School of Law — Adjunct Professor, Deposition Skills and Trial Advocacy, 2014-17