Chris is dedicated to working collaboratively with clients to achieve their goals. Through his work in Faegre Drinker’s award-winning product liability and mass tort group, Chris has advocated on behalf of the world’s largest and most innovative consumer product and medical device companies. Through his appellate practice, he has led appellate teams in federal courts of appeals throughout the country (especially in the Tenth and Ninth Circuits) and state supreme courts.
Chris also serves on the firm’s Associates Committee and has a lively pro bono practice. He has successfully litigated civil rights cases, and has secured favorable outcomes in police brutality, First Amendment, due process and contested asylum cases. He also fought to protect the rights of a death row prisoner in a case contested in the Fourth Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court.
Before joining the firm, Chris was an associate at Hogan Lovells in Denver, where he concentrated his practice on the medical device industry. He previously served as a judicial law clerk to U.S. District Judge Sara Darrow and as counsel to judges at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
District of Columbia
U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2012-2014
U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, Hon. Sara Darrow, 2011-2012
Loyola University Chicago School of Law
J.D. magna cum laude (2011)
Insights & Events
Firm Blog Contributions
- Faegre Drinker on Products – a blog addressing all things product liability that covers legal issues and developments of interest to product manufacturers and their employers
- Faegre Drinker — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2020-22
- Best Lawyers® — "Ones to Watch," Commercial Litigation, 2021-23; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, 2021-23
- Faegre Baker Daniels — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2018-19
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law — Public Interest Award
No aspect of these recognitions has been approved by the highest court of any state.