Please join the fifth program in our webinar series, Labor and Employment Law Developments: Staying on Top of Your Game.
In this presentation, our Faegre Drinker attorneys will guide you through the daunting tasks of employer investigations. We will discuss the uncomfortable situations of conducting an investigation when professional friendships and members of the C-suite are involved, and the importance of Upjohn Warnings. Our panel will explore what role HR plays in these investigations and when their investigation needs to be handed off to the legal team. We will also go over best practices for maintaining independence during an investigation. Finally, we will have a discussion on when and how to prepare written reports and, more importantly, how to protect them.
9:00 - 10:15 a.m. PT
10:00 - 11:15 a.m. MT
11:00 - 12:15 p.m. CT
Noon - 1:15 p.m. ET
5:00 - 6:15 p.m. GMT
View other sessions in this series.
- June 29: OSHA and Workplace Safety Update
- July 27: Supreme Court Year in Review through an Employment Law Lens
- August 31: California: A Very “Special” Place for Employer Compliance
- September 28: Paid Leave Post-Covid – State Paid Leave Law Update
- October 19: Top 10 Learnings from Deal Work That All Employment Lawyers Should Know
- November 16: Cannabis Update – Is Smoke Getting In Your Eyes?
- December 14: It’s a Wrap! Year End Review and 2023 Forecast
Faegre Drinker continues to work hard to deliver the most relevant content to clients and friends of the firm. To that end, future sessions are subject to change.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Stephens or call +1 317 237 1161.