Please join Faegre Drinker for “Labor and Employment Law Developments: Staying on Top of Your Game,” a fast-paced series of webinars exploring the latest developments in labor and employment law as well as legislative and regulatory priorities moving forward. Our presenters will zero in on employer priorities as businesses (we hope) transition out of a once-in-a-century pandemic into a radically different world of work, to equip you with essential insights to navigate whatever the future holds.
No-hire, non-solicitation and no-poaching agreements between companies – long used in one form or another to protect various legitimate interests – are under increasing scrutiny from federal and state regulators, as well as private litigants. In this webinar, we will provide an overview of current enforcement and litigation trends, as well as discuss where these types of provisions are commonly found, the risks that they present (both civilly and criminally), and how companies can avoid these risks while still protecting their legitimate interests.
View other sessions in this series.
- April 27: Show Me the Money! What Pay Equity Should Mean to You
- May 25: Did That Really Happen? Lessons Learned from Investigations
- June 29: OSHA and Workplace Safety Update
- July 27: Supreme Court Year in Review through an Employment Law Lens
- August 31: California: A Very “Special” Place for Employer Compliance
- September 28: Paid Leave Post-Covid – State Paid Leave Law Update
- October 19: Top 10 Learnings from Deal Work That All Employment Lawyers Should Know
- November 16: Cannabis Update – Is Smoke Getting In Your Eyes?
- December 14: It’s a Wrap! Year End Review and 2023 Forecast
Faegre Drinker continues to work hard to deliver the most relevant content to clients and friends of the firm. To that end, future sessions are subject to change.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Stephens or call +1 317 237 1161.