Join Us In-Person in Minneapolis or Virtually
Emerging from a global pandemic, food and agribusiness sectors face multiple challenges in the year ahead including shifting political priorities, fluid trade relationships, and advancements in technologies, as well as increased scrutiny from consumers and regulators alike. Faegre Drinker’s 2021 Food & Agribusiness National Conference will delve into these and other issues that are top of mind for industry stakeholders. This dynamic, full-day conference will feature engaging plenary sessions and interactive panel discussions on a wide range of topics relevant to your business. Speakers will include national industry leaders, in-house counsel, business executives and regulatory professionals from global, market-leading companies in agricultural production and food processing, retail, and marketing. Both in-person and virtual attendees will have the opportunity to network and participate in multiple breakout sessions.
Food Manufacturing, Processing and Distribution Track Topics:
- Manufacturing and Marketing of Dietary Supplements: How the Two Interplay More Than You Might Think
- The Latest FDA and USDA Regulations and Enforcement Trends
- New Foods and Technology
- The Latest 'Watch Out' Labeling and Marketing Claims That Plaintiffs Are Challenging
Agribusiness Track Topics:
- Biofuels: Strategies for Riding the Rollercoaster Into the Future and Best Practices for Surviving Industry Volatility
- Environmental Justice and Agriculture: Understanding Regulatory and Enforcement Priorities
- Legal Trends and Issues in Agricultural Product Litigation and Regulation
- Lessons Learned About Finance and Restructuring From COVID-19: The Expected and Unexpected Financial Effects on Food and Agriculture From the Pandemic
General Interest Track Topics:
- Antitrust Pitfalls During Due Diligence: Best-Practice Compliance in a Politically Aggressive Era
- Carbon Markets 411
- Investing Du Jour: What’s on the Menu for Food and Ag Investing and M&A?
- What’s Cooking With International Trade?
Registration Fee & Deadline
In-Person: $395 per person
Faegre Drinker Clients: Complimentary
Event registration closes on Friday, September 24, 2021.
Questions? Please contact Angela Wood or call +1 303 607 3662.
Thank you to our conference partners: