Speaking Engagement Recap
March 04 - 05, 2021
7th Annual Employment Law Institute
Partners Sandra Dawn Grannum and Tracey Salmon-Smith will join panelists for the New York City Bar’s 7th Annual Employment Law Institute, a magnet event for experienced in-house counsel, government agency representatives, and practitioners from the plaintiffs’ and defense bar. The two-day CLE program will cover a plethora of employment law issues, including:
- Trending developments in state and local law.
- Workplace accommodations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ethical and data security obligations of remote work.
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)/Section 7 rights.
- Tips to implement effective, compliant diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) programs and more.
Tracey co-chairs this year's program and will also moderate a March 5 panel titled “Skills for Navigating the Virtual Landscape of Our New Normal,” focusing on the keys for successfully navigating remote proceedings. Following a brief break, Sandra will offer her thought leadership as part of the "Zoom Carefully: Ethical Obligation & Privacy Consideration of Remote Work" panel.