With a new year and a new administration, the Faegre Drinker immigration and global mobility team will discuss what’s ahead for business immigration in 2021 and beyond. Take a (virtual) seat at the table as we cover:
- Updates on travel restrictions, U.S. embassy closures, and national interest exemptions and waivers.
- Recent actions/executive orders from the Biden administration.
- New and pending rules expedited by the Trump administration and tips for navigating them moving forward.
Breaking immigration news and hot topics will also be discussed, including updates on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and other immigration reform measures as well as H-1B cap/registration and E-Verify developments.
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Mesha Hegna Goodwill or call +1 612 766 7145.
Related Legal Services
9:30 – 10:30 a.m. MT
10:30 – 11:30 a.m. CT
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET
4:30 – 5:30 p.m. GMT
This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California – 1.0 participatory hours of general credit;
- Colorado –1.0 live hours of general credit;
- Connecticut – 1.0 reciprocal hours of general credit;
- Illinois –1.0 hours of general credit;
- Indiana – 1.0 distance hours of substantive general credit;
- New Jersey – 1.2 distance hours of CLE Credit;
- New York – 1.0 non-traditional hours of professional practice credit for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys;
- Pennsylvania – 1.0 distance hours of substantive law, practice, and procedure CLE credit; and
- Texas – 1.0 hours of general credit.
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states:
- Minnesota; and
An application for HRCI credit has been submitted for 1 hours of HR General recertification credits. SHRM offers 1:1 reciprocity for any CLE accredited course.