Our 16th annual conference will continue the tradition of bringing together nationally recognized leaders in M&A for lively discussions on current M&A activity, hot topics and market trends. Our panelists include strategic and financial sponsor market participants and advisers in finance, tax, law and investment banking.
In light of the rise in COVID-19 cases in many places throughout the country, we have made this year’s conference a fully virtual event. We invite you to join us as we cover the same great content over the course of two half-days and look forward to connecting with you all again in-person in the future — but the health and safety of all colleagues is our top priority.
Topics covered at this year’s conference include:
Day 1 — November 16
- Market Update: Current Deal Activity, Valuations and Outlook
- SPAC Boom and/or Bust
- Fireside Chat With Special Guest Jim Snee, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hormel Foods
- Socially Responsible M&A: The Increased Focus on ESG
Day 2 — November 17
- When You Want It Bad, You Get It Bad: Tips and Tactics in M&A Auctions
- Deals Under the New Administration
- “Hi, I’m in Delaware …”: Advising Boards and Directors Under Delaware Law
- Current Trends in M&A Deal Terms and Tactics
For more information, including a detailed agenda, speaker biographies and FAQs for the virtual format and CLE information, please visit the event website.
Questions? Please contact Lindsey Merek or call +1 317 237 1289.