With COVID-19 cases still on the rise, the labor market faces an equally meandering path toward recovery. Top of mind for many businesses is a practical framework for implementing cost-cutting measures, shoring up remote and return-to-work arrangements, and staying in compliance with the myriad new regulations. But in order to make sense of the regulatory quagmire and move forward, employers need to understand where we’ve been, where we are and where we might be going.
Are you nodding your head yet? If so, we invite you to join attorneys from Faegre Drinker’s HR compliance, training and transactions group for a roundtable discussion of employment issues we’ve experienced in 2020 and straightforward tips to see your team through 2021.
Topics will include:
- Furloughs, layoffs and WARN
- COVID-19 in 2020 and 2021, including:
- Remote working
- Reopening/expanding physical workspaces and the uptick in OSHA enforcements
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) benefits and supplemental paid sick leaves
- Employment litigation
- Workers’ compensation
- Union organizing
- Anticipated Executive Orders and regulatory changes based on the election outcome
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Kassie Weld or call +1 612 766 7308.