For the past 14 years, Faegre Drinker has invited business leaders to join us live in Minneapolis for our M&A Conference. This year, as we proudly host our 15th annual event, we invite you to join us virtually as we cover the same great content over the course of two half-days.
This year’s event will continue the tradition of bringing together nationally recognized leaders in strategic and private equity M&A, finance, tax, law, accounting, investment banking, and other areas of business to provide relevant and lively discussions on current and post-election M&A activity, hot topics and market trends. Content will be relevant to those based in Minneapolis and beyond.
Topics covered at this year’s conference include:
Day 1 – Tuesday
- Market Update: Current Deal Activity, Valuations and Outlook
- Managing Pandemic Uncertainty in M&A Agreements
Day 2 – Wednesday
- On the Ropes: Special Considerations in Distressed M&A
- When Valuations Diverge: Bridging the Gap with Earnouts
- Current Trends in M&A Deal Terms and Tactics
For more information, including a detailed agenda and an overview of speakers, please visit the event website.
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Lindsey Merek or call +1 317 237 1289.