The immigration and global mobility team at Faegre Baker Daniels is delighted to invite you to a free webinar, “H-1B Cap: New Year, New Electronic Registration Process.” This webinar is a 60-minute, informal session where our speakers will provide information on the upcoming H-1B cap season, including the new electronic registration process that will be in place from March 1-20. Please join us as we discuss the following topics and more:
- Preparing for this year’s H-1B cap season
- What’s new, what stays the same
- New electronic registration system
- What employers can expect with the new system
- Timing under the new system
- Cases subject to and not subject to the H-1B cap
- Preparing for Requests for Evidence (RFEs)
- Additional H-1B and H-4 EAD updates
This fast-paced session will discuss these and other pertinent immigration hot topics as we start a new year. Please bring your questions on these important immigration issues.
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we'll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
An application for standard Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit will be submitted in Colorado, California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Minnesota. An application for Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) credit will also be submitted.
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. PDT
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. MDT
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. CDT
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EDT
4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. GMT
If you have questions about this program, please contact Mesha Hegna Goodwill
or call +1 612 766 7145.