This half-day seminar will deliver timely and practical insights on deal execution from investment bankers, private equity professionals, strategic acquirers, attorneys and accountants. Topics covered at this year’s conference include:
- Market Update: Current Deal Activity, Valuations and Outlook
- Protect Yourself: Lessons Learned from Post-Close M&A Fraud Litigation
- Acquisition of a Closely-Held Company from a Buyer’s and Seller’s Perspective
- Unlocking the Lockbox
- 2017 Tax Act: Provisions Affecting M&A
Our sixth annual conference provides a great opportunity for deal-makers to share knowledge about complex M&A topics, meet other transaction professionals and learn more about the local deal community.
The conference will offer insights from national and local deal professionals and their advisors on doing deals in today's economy. Panelists - including nationally recognized leaders in strategic and private equity M&A, finance, tax, law, accounting, investment banking and other areas of business - will provide relevant and engaging discussions on M&A activity and market trends.
For more information including a detailed agenda, please visit the event website.
- Matt Albaugh, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Brian Baker, Partner, Quarton International
- David Barrett, Partner Faegre Baker Daniels
- David Becker, President and CEO, First Internet Bank
- Trevor Belden, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Jim Birge, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Angie Castille, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Chrisanne Corbett, Managing Director, KPMG
- Dan Corsaro, Partner, EY
- Stephen Day, Managing Director, Navidar
- Anneke Diem, Senior Counsel, Mergers & Acquisitions, Bridgestone
- Nate Feltman, Co-Owner of Indianapolis Business Journal and President, NJF Consulting
- Brian Fennerty, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Tony Foye, Group Finance Director, Wilmington plc
- Chad Halstead, Partner, Katz, Sapper & Miller
- Joel Hammerman, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Kelly Holmes, Chief Legal Counsel, Ambridge Partners
- Gary Laitner, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Jeff Martin, CFO, Equian
- Brian Mihelic, Director, Periculum Capital Company
- Pete Munson, Managing Director, Cardinal Equity Partners
- Mike North, Partner, Katz, Sapper & Miller
- Luke Phenicie, Partner, Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney & Company
- Melissa Pozniak, Partner, BKD
Lunch and a networking reception are included in the registration fee. Space is limited.
Applications will be submitted for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Please contact Lindsey Merek at +1 317 237 1289 or email@example.com.