Partners Stacy Louizos and Jillian Bosmann spoke on a panel at the Fund Operations and Technology Leaders Summit on October 3, 2017. Their panel was titled “The Age of Cybersecurity Warfare.”
Topics discussed included the following:
- What are best practices for employee monitoring and education?
- Should firms be participating in “hack-a-thons,” phishing exercises and penetration tests regularly? And how often is “regularly”?
- If you are hacked, what should your incident response plan look like?
- How do you deal with reporting to the SEC?
- How do you handle the reputation management issues if clients find out that you were hacked?
For more information, visit the event website.