A Faegre Drinker team led by corporate partners Brittney Yocum and Matt Stamski advised Outdoor Living Supply (OLS), a distribution platform for outdoor living products with a focus on hardscapes, in its acquisition of The Rock Garden (TRG). TRG is an independent distributor of natural stone, hardscapes and architectural elements, such as mantles and hand-hewn stone furniture.
The deal team included real estate partner Gretchen Miller Busch, energy and environment partner Lynn Kornfeld, benefits and executive compensation senior counsel Mike MacLean, labor and employment counsel Rhiannon Beckendorf, real estate associate Crystal Thorpe, and corporate associates Melanie Pulles and Cara Weingartner.
Based in Truckee, California, TRG was founded in 1998 and is a division of Marsh Ventures, Inc. Faegre Drinker represented OLS in the transaction. Read OLS’s press release for more information on the deal.
In addition to this latest transaction, Faegre Drinker represented OLS in the following deals:
- Outdoor Living Supply Acquires Backyard Living
- Outdoor Living Supply Acquires Woodward Landscape Supply
- Outdoor Living Supply Acquires Parker Hardscape Supply
- Outdoor Living Supply Acquires Bulks Landscape Supply
- Outdoor Living Supply Acquires Oak Ridge Shrubbery & Landscape
- Outdoor Living Supply Acquires Landscapers Depot