Litigation and Investigations
Stacie litigates bid protests before the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and state agencies and departments. She also conducts internal investigations.
In the commercial realm, Stacie’s business litigation experience includes contract disputes, trade secret litigation, Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) litigation and insurance coverage disputes. Stacie also has experience representing banks and insurance companies in financial services and consumer litigation.
Contracts and Procurement
Stacie advises government contractors when bidding on, negotiating and performing government contracts. Her experience includes:
- Evaluating corporate transactions by conducting due diligence on issues unique to government contracting
- Analyzing and drafting agreements between and among government contractors
- Counseling on forming teaming agreements and subcontracts
- Advising contractors facing threatened suspension and debarment
- Appealing formal size determinations and advising on other issues arising under the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Representing government contractors during compliance evaluations and audits conducted by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
Stacie helps banks and financial services organizations resolve tax lien issues to maintain profitability of their properties. She guides clients through recovery options, including:
- Administratively redeeming properties when possible
- Interfacing with tax assessment officials and tax lien investors to negotiate recoveries
- Going to court to overturn tax sales
Stacie enjoys running, cycling and participating in philanthropic races. Married to a football coach, she is often found at the gridiron watching his team compete.