Food and agribusiness sectors face multiple challenges in the year ahead, including shifting political priorities, fluid trade relationships, and advancements in technologies, as well as increased scrutiny from consumers and regulators alike. Delve into these and other issues that are top of mind for industry stakeholders. This dynamic, full-day conference will feature engaging plenary sessions and interactive panel discussions on a wide range of topics relevant to your business.
Faegre Drinker's Food & Agribusiness National Conference will convene national leaders across the food and agribusiness industry to share their insights on the latest trends and hot topics. Plenary speakers include FDA Senior Advisor for Policy Sharon Lindan Mayl, Climate Leadership Council CEO Greg Bertelsen and Partners in Food Solutions Co-founder and CEO Jeff Dykstra. Our speakers will share their unique insights and perspectives on food safety regulations, international food partnerships, environmental issues and more.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network and participate in multiple breakout sessions.
Food Manufacturing, Processing and Distribution Track Topics:
- Manufacturing and Marketing of Dietary Supplements: How the Two Interplay More Than You Might Think
- The Latest FDA and USDA Regulations and Enforcement Trends
- New Foods and Technology
- The Latest 'Watch Out' Labeling and Marketing Claims That Plaintiffs Are Challenging
Agribusiness Track Topics:
- Biofuels: Strategies for Riding the Rollercoaster Into the Future and Best Practices for Surviving Industry Volatility
- Environmental Justice and Agriculture: Understanding Regulatory and Enforcement Priorities
- Legal Trends and Issues in Agricultural Product Litigation and Regulation
- Lessons Learned About Finance and Restructuring From COVID-19: The Expected and Unexpected Financial Effects on Food and Agriculture From the Pandemic
General Interest Track Topics:
- Antitrust Pitfalls During Due Diligence: Best-Practice Compliance in a Politically Aggressive Era
- Carbon Markets 411
- Investing Du Jour: What’s on the Menu for Food and Ag Investing and M&A?
- What’s Cooking With International Trade?
Faegre Drinker Clients: Complimentary
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we'll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Angela Wood or call +1 303 607 3662.
Thank you to our conference partners: