Paige Izquierdo assists clients in a wide variety of corporate matters including governance, M&A and commercial transactions. She is also the co-founder and co-leader of the London office's Diversity and Inclusion Subcomittee as well as an active member of the London Women's Committee and London's Social, Sports and Charity Committee.
Paige completed a summer placement with the firm in 2018. While pursuing her LPC, Paige served as a part-time legal assistant in the company and commercial department of a law firm in Wokingham, where she had previously worked in an administrative capacity.
Paige has always been drawn to the arts. She started dancing when she was four years old, and it remains one of her greatest passions. In her formative years, Paige was an avid piano player and often performed in theatrical dramas. She still enjoys watching musical theatre in her spare time
University of Law, Guildford
LPC, MSc in Law, Business and Management, with high distinction (2020)
University of Aberdeen
LL.B. with upper second class honors, 2:1 (2019)
Insights & Events
- AI Regulation in the UK: The New Government Approach
Republished in The Journal of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence & Law, May–June 2023
- UK Supreme Court Rules in Google’s Favor in Data Privacy Group Litigation with Major Implications for Data Breach Cases
Republished in Privacy & Cybersecurity Law Report, January 2022
Leadership & Community
- Aberdeen Law Clinic — 2016-18
- Worked within the Employment Sector to provide university students with information about their basic employment rights.
- Served as part of the Grampian Women’s Aid Project to deliver presentations about recent legislative changes in Scotland regarding domestic abuse to groups such as Abused Men in Scotland.
- Faegre Drinker — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2022
No aspect of these recognitions has been approved by the highest court of any state.