While in law school, Danielle was selected to serve as a Littleton Fellow for Penn Law’s Legal Practice Skills course. As a Littleton Fellow, Danielle taught legal writing, negotiation and oral communication skills to first-year law students.
Prior to joining the firm, Danielle was an associate in the New York office of an international law firm.
- Represented LiquidityEdge, a financial technology services provider, in its $150 million sale to MarketAxess Holdings Inc.
- Represented the agent in connection with a $236 million multinational, multi-currency senior secured credit facility to finance the acquisition of a consumer products company
- Represented an asset management company as borrower in connection with a $5 billion multinational subscription line facility and numerous joinders thereto
- Represented the agents in connection with a $315 million first lien credit facility and $115 million second lien credit facility to finance the acquisition of a dental products company
- Represented the agent in connection with a $35 million dollar asset-based credit facility to finance the acquisition of a commercial hardware company
- Represented The Hampshire Companies in connection with a joint venture and equity raise for a real estate development project
- Represented an asset management company in connection with master participation agreements related to the sale of participating interests in middle-market loans