Product Liability Experience
Hannah has worked on large-scale and multidistrict product liability litigation and has experience supporting clients at all stages of trial. This experience includes:
- Briefing procedural, dispositive, discovery and trial-related motions
- Evaluating and briefing snap removals to federal court
- Managing defensive discovery and privilege-related issues
- Analyzing and generating trial themes and modules
- Preparing expert witnesses for trial
Environmental Litigation Experience
Hannah advocates for clients engaged in environmental litigation and local, state and federal agency proceedings. Her experience includes:
- Representing corporate clients facing “toxic tort” claims related to facility operations and historic contamination
- Managing complex and overlapping document productions, e-discovery and privilege logs
- Analyzing and developing factual case narratives
- Preparing materials and witnesses for deposition
Artificial Intelligence & Automated Decision-Making Team (AI-X) — Health & Life Sciences
Hannah is a member of the health and life sciences segment of Faegre Drinker’s artificial intelligence and automated decision-making (AI-X) team. AI-X is an interdisciplinary team comprised of Faegre Drinker attorneys, consultants and in-house data scientists who advise clients as they navigate the emerging laws, regulations, and industry standards relating to AI technologies. The AI-X team’s health and life sciences segment brings this holistic approach and deep understanding of the health and life sciences industry to assist clients on issues related to artificial intelligence, machine learning, Big Data and automated decision-making.
Prior to joining Faegre Drinker in September 2019, Hannah was a summer associate with the firm. She also worked as a student attorney in her law school’s Civil Advocacy Clinic, where she had the opportunity to brief and argue a case before the Missouri Court of Appeals.
Hannah enjoys re-reading the “Harry Potter” series, perusing antique stores and collecting local art while she travels. She also enjoys snowy Minnesota winters and downhill skiing.