Please join Faegre Drinker attorneys Molly Flynn, Kip McDonald and Hannah Anderson as they discuss the latest developments in “snap” or pre-service removal to federal courts. Participants will learn how to identify potential cases for snap removal and how to use jurisdictional specific information on Faegre Drinker’s new interactive map.
Specific topics will include:
- Overview of Removal Statutes
- Forum Defendant Rule
- Snap Removal Checklist
Questions? Please contact Angela Wood or call +1 303 607 3662.
Related Legal Services
This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California: 1.0 participatory hours of general credit
- Colorado: 1.0 live hours of general credit
- Connecticut: 1.0 reciprocal hours of general credit
- Illinois: 1.0 hours of general credit
- Indiana: 1.0 distance hours of substantive general credit
- New Jersey: 1.2 hours distance hours of CLE Credit
- New York: 1.0 live hours of professional practice credit for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys
- Pennsylvania: 1.0 live hours of substantive law, practice, and procedure CLE credit
- Texas: 1.0 hours of general credit
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: i.e. Delaware, Iowa, Minnesota and Virginia.