Speaking Engagement Recap
Faegre Drinker Partner Daniel Pulliam will join a panel featuring members of government and the judiciary, corporate counsel, and other legal subject matter authorities in a discussion focused on key trends in Department of Justice (DOJ) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) enforcement and litigation. Topics to be discussed include:
- DOJ’s new corporate enforcement policy and how this is expected to impact self-disclosure, antitrust, remediation, cooperation and DOJ fraud.
- Disclosing cybersecurity incidents, breaches and hacks.
- New enforcement actions for non-disclosure of cyber incidents.
- Compliance challenges involving disclosures, Form 10-k and quantitative requirements.
- Internal accounting controls and accounting restatements.
- Clawbacks and compensation arrangements.
- SEC’s new amendments to Rule 10b 5-1 and insider trading.
- SEC’s new insider trading disclosures.
- Effect on 10b 5-1 plans of updated insider trading rules.
Barnes & Thornburg Conference Center
11 S. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204