Colorado’s new noncompete law took effect on August 10, 2022 and has substantially changed the way in which noncompete and non-solicitation agreements can be used and enforced. During this webinar we will address the requirements of this new law, the restrictions and prohibitions it imposes, and the ways in which Colorado employers should approach employment agreements going forward. Specifically, we will discuss:
- An overview of HB 22-1317
- Who will be affected by the new law
- How HB 22-1317 will impact existing employment agreements
- What the new notice requirements mean for employers
- Potential liability considerations
- Best practices for new employment agreements
10:30 – 11:30 a.m. PT
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. MT
12:30 – 1:30 p.m. CT
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. ET
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. BST
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Stephens or call +1 317 237 1161.