Please join the seventh program in our webinar series, Labor and Employment Law Developments: Staying on Top of Your Game.
The 2021-22 Supreme Court Term has been a remarkable one and included many landmark decisions including Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health. These decisions covered a range of subjects relevant to employers around the country including arbitration, religious expression, the role of administrative agencies, and employee benefit plans. The 2022-23 Term promises more blockbuster opinions, including challenges to university admissions practices. Please join members of our labor and employment group and benefits group for a one-hour webinar reviewing the Supreme Court’s decisions and their practical effect on employers. We will also look forward to the decisions expected in the fall.
9:00 - 10:15 a.m. PT
10:00 - 11:15 a.m. MT
11:00 - 12:15 p.m. CT
Noon - 1:15 p.m. ET
5:00 - 6:15 p.m. BST
View other sessions in this series.
- August 31: California: A Very “Special” Place for Employer Compliance
- September 28: Paid Leave Post-Covid – State Paid Leave Law Update
- October 19: Top 10 Learnings from Deal Work That All Employment Lawyers Should Know
- November 16: Cannabis Update – Is Smoke Getting In Your Eyes?
- December 14: It’s a Wrap! Year End Review and 2023 Forecast
Faegre Drinker continues to work hard to deliver the most relevant content to clients and friends of the firm. To that end, future sessions are subject to change.
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Stephens or call +1 317 237 1161.