Please join Faegre Drinker for “Labor and Employment Law Developments: Staying on Top of Your Game,” a fast-paced series of webinars exploring the latest developments in labor and employment law as well as legislative and regulatory priorities moving forward. Our presenters will zero in on employer priorities as businesses (we hope) transition out of a once-in-a-century pandemic into a radically different world of work, to equip you with essential insights to navigate whatever the future holds.
Our series kickoff will open with Global Diversity Programs: Challenges and Strategies for Multi-National Employers. Numerous studies have shown that diversity in the workplace improves not just employee morale and retention, but also overall corporate performance. Other studies have shown that having more women on corporate boards also improves corporate performance and reduces the potential for risky business actions. But there are many challenges for multinational employers when implementing a global diversity program. There are different levels of acceptance and understanding around the world of the need for diversity; there are different definitions of diversity; and there are practical challenges with tracking the success of diversity programs due to robust data privacy protections in many countries, especially in the European Union.
View other sessions in this series.
- February 23: Leave and Disability Case Law Update – Spotting Trends and Adapting Your Organization’s Practices
- March 30: Legal Landmines in Business-to-Business Employee Non-Solicitation and No-Hire Agreements
- April 27: Show Me the Money! What Pay Equity Should Mean to You
- May 25: Did That Really Happen? Lessons Learned from Investigations
- June 29: OSHA and Workplace Safety Update
- July 27: Supreme Court Year in Review through an Employment Law Lens
- August 31: California: A Very “Special” Place for Employer Compliance
- September 28: Paid Leave Post-Covid – State Paid Leave Law Update
- October 19: Top 10 Learnings from Deal Work That All Employment Lawyers Should Know
- November 16: Cannabis Update – Is Smoke Getting In Your Eyes?
- December 14: It’s a Wrap! Year End Review and 2023 Forecast
Faegre Drinker continues to work hard to deliver the most relevant content to clients and friends of the firm. To that end, future sessions are subject to change.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Stephens or call +1 317 237 1161.