As the Biden Administration’s environmental agenda takes shape the panel will discuss what to expect at the US Department of Justice, particularly in the area of environmental criminal enforcement. The panel includes the current chief of the USDOJ Environmental Crimes Section and seasoned practitioners. The discussion will include:
- An update on the Biden USDOJ’s enforcement initiatives
- An overview of Environmental Crimes Program
- Anatomy of an environmental crime investigation
- Practical tips for environmental response
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. CT
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. MT
Noon – 1:00 p.m. PT
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
- Deborah Harris, Section Chief, Environmental Crimes, Department of Justice
- Daniel E. Pulliam, Partner, Faegre Drinker
- Thomas J. Kelly, Jr., Senior Counsel, Faegre Drinker
- Leslie Epstein, Associate, Faegre Drinker
Questions? Please contact Kassie Weld or call +1 612 766 7308.