This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California – 1 participatory hour of elimination of bias credit;
- Colorado – 1 live hour of ethics credit;
- Connecticut – 1 reciprocal hour of ethics credit;
- Delaware – 1 hour of ethics credit;
- Illinois – 1 hour of professional responsibility credit; for the diversity/inclusion requirement;
- Indiana – 1 distance hour of ethics continuing education credit;
- New Jersey – 1.2 distance hours of credit for diversity, inclusion, and elimination of bias;
- New York – 1 non-traditional hour of diversity, inclusion, and elimination of bias credit for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys;
- Pennsylvania – 1 distance hour of ethics CLE credit; and
- Texas – 1 hour of legal ethics/professional responsibility credit.
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: Delaware, Iowa, Minnesota and Virginia.
Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP (Faegre Drinker) has been certified by the New York Continuing Legal Education Board, the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board, and the Illinois Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education. Faegre Drinker is a Certified Provider, as recognized by the Colorado Supreme Court Continuing Legal Judicial Education Committee and a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider. Faegre Drinker is an Approved Sponsor with the Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education and an accredited provider approved by the State Bar of Texas, Committee on MCLE.