Los Angeles partner Jeremy Pelphrey will join Miguel Paredes of Prudent Fiduciary Services and Patrice Radogna of Marcum LLP during a webinar titled, “ESOP Valuations in COVID-19 Environment and Issues Pertaining to Interim Valuations,” on Friday, April 23, 2020, 9:00-10:00 a.m. PDT.
The panelists will review the following topics:
- December 31, 2019, annual valuation process
- Interim valuation – do I need this and what are the factors to consider?
- Process, governance and documents
- Who makes the decision to obtain an interim valuation?
- Internal trustees’ role in making a determination for an interim valuation
- Major drivers of value and what COVID-19 factors can/cannot be considered
- How the date of the valuation impacts value
- How the market has affected the multiples used in the valuation of a private company
- How you might adjust a company’s cash flow for this type of uncertainty
- Communication to participants: uncertain times and uncertain valuations
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
QUESTIONS? If you have questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 203 781 9788.