Pay equity continues to be a focus for employers and their employees, government agencies, shareholders and plaintiffs’ class action attorneys. The discussion expands beyond gender, as states continue to adopt laws that mandate pay equity based on race and other protected classes. Pay equity also is an important component of a public commitment to a culture that supports racial justice, including in the workplace. This session will provide participants with crucial updates to help them understand the current state of affairs and the issues likely to arise in the future.
- The status of the EEOC’s collection of pay data and how they might use that information
- Recent legislative updates and laws regarding pay equity, disclosure of pay data, and what these laws may mean for employers
- The recent victory for federal contractors in OFCCP v. Oracle and the OFCCP’s recently released pre-audit list for FY2021; where the agency will likely continue to focus on reviewing compensation for pay equity
- Best practices for approaching and responding to pay audits from both a compliance and culture perspective
- Significant litigation trends over the past year and how the 2020 election might impact pay equity in the future
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Kassie Weld or call +1 612 766 7308.