Speaking Engagement Recap
March 14, 2019
Indiana Chamber of Commerce 25th Annual Employment Law Seminar
Firm attorneys presented during the Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s 25th Annual Employment Law Seminar on March 14, 2019. Sessions during the seminar included:
- “For Better or For Worse? Labor & Employment Law in Year Two of the Trump Administration” presented by Stuart R. Buttrick.
- “Interview and Hiring Tips To Be in Compliance With Equal Employment Opportunity Laws” presented by associate Adriana Figueroa.
- “Medical Legalization of Cannabis: Don’t Let Your Workplace Go Up in Smoke” presented by associate Angela N. Johnson.
- “#Harassment Prevention in the #MeToo Era” presented by partner Nicole A. Truso and associate Terran C. Chambers.
- “Staying on Top of Your Game: Employment Law Update” presented by partner Ellen E. Boshkoff.
- “There’s a Workforce Development Party Going On. Are You Going?” presented by associate Ryan J. Funk.
- “Immigration in 2018: Overview and Hot Topics” presented by senior counsel Thomas A. Jensen.
- “Arbitration Agreements After Epic Systems and Schein: Lower Courts’ Responses and Employer Adaptations” presented by associate Alexander E. Preller.
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
1 S. Capitol Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204