The immigration and global mobility team at Faegre Baker Daniels is delighted to invite you to a free webinar - “Holiday Edition: Hot Topics in Global and U.S. Immigration.” This webinar is a 60-minute, informal session where our speakers will provide information on hot topics in U.S. and global immigration, including an update on Brexit and considerations for international holiday travel. Please join us as we discuss the following topics and more:
• UK updates, including eGates extended to U.S. citizens and the new startup and innovator visa categories.
• Criminality issues across borders (including DUIs and the legal marijuana industry) and their effect on immigration to different countries such as the U.S. and Canada.
• Rise of e-visas and/or advance registrations for visitors.
• Increase in worldwide protectionist immigration policies.
• H-1B and H-4 EAD updates.
• Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and Temporary Protected Status (TPS).
• Public charge.
• Increase in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) filing fees.
• International holiday travel tips.
This fast-paced session will discuss these and other important immigration hot topics as we close out 2019. Please bring your questions on these important immigration issues.
There is no charge to attend; however, you must register in advance.
An application for standard Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit will be submitted in Colorado, California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Minnesota. An application for Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) credit will also be submitted.
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. PDT
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. MDT
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. CDT
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EDT
4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. GMT
If you have questions about the program, please contact Kelley Mann
or Call +1 317 237 1161.