The SECURE Act represents the most significant retirement plan legislation in more than a decade. This webinar provides an overview of the SECURE Act along with our perspectives on its impact.
Topics for the December 23 webinar included:
- SECURE’s MEP and PEP provisions
- What a “group of plans” is and how it differs from a MEP or PEP
- Insight into the MEP/PEP strategies being pursued by stakeholders
- Prohibited transaction issues around proprietary products and other potential conflicts of interest
- Who can sponsor a PEP, and how can they get paid?
- Expected DOL and IRS regulations fleshing out the PEP/MEP/”group of plans” rules
Read our Executive Summary of the key provisions of the Act.