Please join us on November 14 for our free annual half-day update on legal issues facing the construction industry, powered by OnConstructionLaw.com and the Faegre Baker Daniels construction law team.
FaegreBD Partner Pat O'Connor, co-author of Bruner & O’Connor On Construction Law and a former president of the American College of Construction Lawyers, will once again be among the featured speakers to impart construction law expertise.
This year’s topics will include:
- Key Risks in Construction Management-At Risk Contracting
- Minnesota and Federal Contracting Legal Trends and Developments
- A Review of the New 2017 AIA Contract Documents
- New AIA Insurance Contract Developments and Real-World Case Studies
- Trends and Strategies For Resolving Construction Disputes
Speakers from FaegreBD and leading construction professionals will share their perspectives on the topics above and other challenges in the construction industry.
For more information, including a detailed agenda, please visit the event website.
An application for Minnesota Continuing Legal Education (CLE) has been submitted. A certificate of attendance will be presented to attendees to submit for individual AIA and DBIA credits.
There is no fee to attend.
Questions? Please contact Angela Wood at +1 303 607 3662 or email@example.com.