Strong relationships with state government leaders, legislators and officials can be vital to your organization’s success. Comprised of both lawyers and consultants, Faegre Drinker's state relations teams understand the processes, know the players and excel at effective advocacy before state legislative bodies and regulatory agencies. Our teams in Indiana, Iowa and Minnesota partner with you to manage the challenges — and seize the opportunities — that emerge at the intersection of your organization and your state government. We help you thrive in today’s complex regulatory environment.
Our state relations professionals can help you advance your goals through:
- Legislative and executive branch lobbying
- Procurement, negotiation and maintenance of government contracts
- Campaign finance and ethics compliance
- Issues monitoring and public policy research
- Economic development initiatives
- Formation of public-private partnerships and public financing transactions
Faegre Drinker Consulting professionals do not act as attorneys for clients. Learn more about the Faegre Drinker Consulting practice.