- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital markets transactions and securities offerings
- Credit and term loan facilities
- Mezzanine and venture debt investments
- Project development and financings
- Joint ventures
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate governance
John also serves as outside general counsel for emerging and middle-market companies.
John serves a variety of industries, with particular experience in the following areas:
- Energy and Natural Resources – Electric and gas utilities, independent power producers, oil and gas exploration and production, midstream/pipeline/ storage, project owners/developers, renewable energy, mining and joint ventures
- Life Sciences – Medical products, pharmaceuticals, biologics, clinical research, life science investors and startups/emerging companies
- Technology – Telecommunications, IT, energy and medical technology investors and companies of all sizes
- Professional Services – Engineering, environmental remediation, construction and demolition and government contractors
John enjoys family, cycling, playing the guitar and exploring the world.