Labor and Employment Law Developments: Staying on Top of Your Game
A Multipart Webinar Series
Please join Faegre Drinker for “Labor and Employment Law Developments: Staying on Top of Your Game,” a fast-paced series of webinars exploring the latest developments in labor and employment law as well as legislative and regulatory priorities moving forward. Our presenters will zero in on employer priorities as businesses (we hope) transition out of a once-in-a-century pandemic into a radically different world of work, to equip you with essential insights to navigate whatever the future holds.
- April 27: Show Me the Money! What Pay Equity Should Mean to You
- May 25: Did That Really Happen? Lessons Learned from Investigations
- June 29: OSHA and Workplace Safety Update
- July 27: Supreme Court Year in Review through an Employment Law Lens
- August 31: California: A Very “Special” Place for Employer Compliance
- September 28: Paid Leave Post-Covid – State Paid Leave Law Update
- October 19: Top 10 Learnings from Deal Work That All Employment Lawyers Should Know
- November 16: Cannabis Update – Is Smoke Getting In Your Eyes?
- December 14: It’s a Wrap! Year End Review and 2023 Forecast