Please join the sixth program in our webinar series, Labor and Employment Law Developments: Staying on Top of Your Game.
As more employers are returning to workplaces, OSHA is also ramping up its enforcement efforts and in-person inspections. In this session, we will discuss areas of emphasis for OSHA in a post COVID-19 ETS world including, OSHA’s staffing and enforcement efforts, increases in programs, complaints, onsite injury inspections, OSHA’s Heat Illness NEP, and proposed recordkeeping changes
9:00 - 10:15 a.m. PT
10:00 - 11:15 a.m. MT
11:00 - 12:15 p.m. CT
Noon - 1:15 p.m. ET
5:00 - 6:15 p.m. BST
View other sessions in this series.
- July 27: Supreme Court Year in Review through an Employment Law Lens
- August 31: California: A Very “Special” Place for Employer Compliance
- September 28: Paid Leave Post-Covid – State Paid Leave Law Update
- October 19: Top 10 Learnings from Deal Work That All Employment Lawyers Should Know
- November 16: Cannabis Update – Is Smoke Getting In Your Eyes?
- December 14: It’s a Wrap! Year End Review and 2023 Forecast
Faegre Drinker continues to work hard to deliver the most relevant content to clients and friends of the firm. To that end, future sessions are subject to change.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Stephens or call +1 317 237 1161.