Please join the ninth program in our webinar series, Labor and Employment Law Developments: Staying on Top of Your Game.
The COVID-19 pandemic thrust the issue of paid leave options into the forefront as employers were facing the tidal wave of challenges over the past two and a half years. As employers begin to adjust to a post-COVID world, a patchwork of paid leave requirements continues to burden employers. In this program, we will discuss:
- Carryover of paid leave-related requirements from COVID-standards
- Developments in paid sick leave entitlements
- Recently implemented paid family and medical leave laws
- Managing paid leave options in remote and hybrid work environments
- Other trends in employer-provided paid leave.
9:00 - 10:15 a.m. PT
10:00 - 11:15 a.m. MT
11:00 - 12:15 p.m. CT
Noon - 1:15 p.m. ET
5:00 - 6:15 p.m. BST
View other sessions in this series.
- October 19: Top 10 Learnings from Deal Work That All Employment Lawyers Should Know
- November 16: Cannabis Update – Is Smoke Getting In Your Eyes?
- December 14: It’s a Wrap! Year End Review and 2023 Forecast
Faegre Drinker continues to work hard to deliver the most relevant content to clients and friends of the firm. To that end, future sessions are subject to change.
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Stephens or call +1 317 237 1161.