Please join the eleventh program in our webinar series, Labor and Employment Law Developments: Staying on Top of Your Game.
With a growing number of states legalizing medical and recreational cannabis, employers are left feeling dazed and confused about how to comply with the law while making sure drug-free workplace policies don’t go up in smoke. In this program, we will provide an overview of the conflicting legal landscape, highlight recent legislation and court decisions, analyze shifting political and social trends, and offer practical guidance to multi-state employers. Specifically, we will discuss:
- Latest trends in drug testing
- How and when to accommodate medical marijuana
- Employment protections for lawful off-duty use of recreational cannabis
- When to discipline for positive drug tests
- How to recognize on-the-job impairment
- Impact on federal contractors and DOT-regulated employers
- Considerations for revising drug testing policies and procedures
9:00 – 10:15 a.m. PT
10:00 – 11:15 a.m. MT
11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. CT
Noon – 1:15 p.m. ET
4:00 – 5:15 p.m. GMT
View other sessions in this series.
- December 14: It’s a Wrap! Year End Review and 2023 Forecast
Faegre Drinker continues to work hard to deliver the most relevant content to clients and friends of the firm. To that end, future sessions are subject to change.
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Stephens or call +1 317 237 1161.